Marketing Intern (148551)
About UsAt HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
The HDR Billings office is seeking a marketing intern to provide systems support and other marketing activities as required.
Activities may include but are not limited to: * System updates including project write ups, staff resumes, and other marketing information
* Support marketing staff with opportunity updates and forecasting
Provide assistance on marketing proposals and other collateral as needed
This position will be a Part-time temporary role during the school year, with the possibility of working Full-Time throughout the summer.
* Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism program
* 1 years related experience within an internship or program preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience writing for various media (brochures, newsletters, social media, etc.)
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while handling multiple projects
* Service and client-oriented personality
* Self-starter; can work well independently or in a team environment
* Some knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite
* Preference given to local candidates
Why HDRAt HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
At HDR, we are committed to the principles of employment equity.
USA: We are a Federal Contractor, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of minority, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or any other status protected by law.
CANADA: We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
AUSTRALIA: We consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, country of birth, political or religious affiliation, health status, or any other status protected by law.
At HDR, health and safety matters.
For some positions, you may be required to provide drug and alcohol testing, before or during employment, based on our Drug Testing and Drug Free Workplace Policy.
If you are required to drive for us, we require a valid driver's license and compliance with our vehicle policy.