Office Manager in Billings, MT
**Check out our video to learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth and timely performance and delegation of all office tasks and duties. Responsibility includes maintaining the equipment and supplies necessary to perform the tasks, maintaining a professional appearance of the office area, and creating a cooperative environment with employees throughout the branch.
- Perform, or supervise and control, routine office functions, such as accounts payable, credit and receivable, claims, and billing.
- Monitor and control maintenance of office equipment, procurement of office supplies, petty cash fund, computer operations, and janitorial services.
- Assist in informing employees of general information (i.e., meetings, policies, etc.)
- Assist Operations Manager to ensure all functions/processes are staffed by qualified and trained personnel.
- Participate and drive compliance to the CEOP Procedures throughout the branch.
- Assist corporate auditors during audits as necessary or as requested.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality concerning sensitive management topics.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include: assisting with the recruiting process and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assist in periodically evaluating the performance of each employee under their immediate supervision and to offer goals and objectives on an annual basis.
- Oversee mail handling and clerical procedures.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC experience needed.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.