HDR has partnered with clients to shape communities and push the boundaries of what's possible since 1917. We specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. With nearly 10,000 employees in more than 225 locations around the world, we think global and act local.
Our Billings, MT office is seeking Substation Design Technician to join our nationally ranked team of Power Delivery professionals.
The primary duties of the Substation Design Technician are to perform assigned design tasks, including CADD design, modeling and/or analysis, develop design drawings and documents, prepare material lists, perform field reviews, and other design tasks as assigned by project staff. The Substation Design Technician can perform some design responsibilities without assistance on simple projects.
* Associates degree in CADD or closely related field.
* 2 years of experience developing CADD layouts/designs from engineering designs.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and MicroStation or Inroads etc.
* Ability to be a lead technician and work closely with engineering staff.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.