Engineer provides an in-house technical resource for travelling Deployment Engineers and as an escalation path for all installation related problems or issues. The Analyst works to foster the advancement of the Deployment/Installation Team to meet company service goals which can come from a variety of sources including Sales, Implementation, Development, and Support.Location
- Acts as the in-house technical resource for traveling Deployment Engineers and as an escalation path for all installation related problems or issues.
- Provides high-level installation planning and communication for new and existing customers.
- Coordinates and updates hardware requirements and oversees technology platform migrations.
- Responsible for training staff and developing consistent installation standards across the team.
- Provides high-level installation services to large and complex customers as needed.
- Assists Sales with technical conference calls to help them sell Tyler software.
- Works with Implementation go-live commitments to ensure Tyler software is installed and configured with enough time for Implementation to train
- Works with Development to deliver new products and modules and ensure revenue is recognized
- Works with Support to address client needs in regard to both software upgrades and new server equipment in a timely manner to ensure clients are fully supported under the software life-cycle policy
- Provides coverage for the team in-case of staff sickness or emergency.
- Contributes to company knowledge library.
- Follows documented Tyler Technologies, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Respects the client's policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or comparable work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience installing and configuring hardware and software associated with Tyler solutions.
- Experience installing and configuring server hardware.
- Experience installing or configuring SQL Server, IBM Informix, or Oracle database engines.
- Knowledge of web server technology, .NET framework, Active Directory, and SSL security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, active listening, customer service and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Team work and excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, technical environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
Requisition Number: 73060082