Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA PRN SNF - Dillon, MT (321602-1527 )
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to work per diem for our company in Dillon, MT. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Keywords: PTA, Physical Therapist Assistant, physical therapy, PT, PTA, healthcare, experience, Montana, Dillon, MT, license, PTA, LPTA, healthcare, PTA, physical therapist assistant, NPTE, geriatrics, skilled nursing facility, LTC, SNF, skilled nursing, healthcare, PTA, physical therapy assistant, physical therapist assistant, PTA, APTA, NPTE, per diem, on call, PRN, physical therapist assistant, PTA
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and/or weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace