Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA PRN SNF - Dillon, MT (242311-1527 )
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA
PRN - Per Diem - On call
We are currently recruiting for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to work per diem for our company in Dillon, MT. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
Keywords: NBCOT, OTA, COTA, OTA, COTA, NBCOT, occupational therapy assistant, occupational therapist, occupational therapy, PRN, per diem, on call, Dillon, MT, Montana, healthcare, experience, rehab, rehabilitation, skilled nursing facility, healthcare, skilled nursing, geriatric, geriatrics, COTA, OTA, NBCOT, occupational therapist assistant, occupational therapy assistant
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace